The Sniper AR15 features a state of the art drop down shield in a bobber style open face helmet. The best feature of the AR15 is the low profile copter style look and of course the built in shield. Sizing is an important part in this type of helmet as well so built into these helmets are molds which included a precision engineered impact absorbing EPS foam layer.
- High impact resistant thermoplastic outer shell
- Plush moisture wicking liner that is removable and washable
- Built in clear drop down shield (Smoke shield sold separately)
- Integrated snaps for aftermarket shields and visors
- Retro paint finish
- DOT approved
- Brand: Sniper Helmets by GLX
- Model: AR15
- Includes a 3 year Limited Manufacturer warranty
- Materials: ABS thermoplastic polyester resin shell, expanded polystyrene liner
GLX –Galaxy Helmets & Accessories was established in Southern California in 2002. GLX imports and distributes motorcycle helmets and accessories. Our manufacturing plant has been producing helmets internationally since 1994 and are currently celebrating their 20th Anniversary.
GLX continues to expand even in these economic and challenging times. We have always had a business philosophy of manufacturing safe, affordable and high quality products that are marketable in any economic climate.
GLX has been investing a large portion of Research & Development towards hiring American designers to work with our international team to incorporate the ideas of the American consumer, so we can manufacture new designs of helmets and accessories for the US market.
GLX continues to emphasize safety as the #1 priority. All helmets go through a rigorous double safety testing standard. First, there is a random test at the manufacturing plant. Second, there is testing done in the United States. GLX has the reputation in the power sports industry of marketing safe, affordable, quality products.