Flo Motorsports 2018 Softail Harley MX Style Foot Pegs
- Machined from 6061 T6 Highly durable and light weight alloy.
- Wide Platform measures 2” x 3.125”
**Contact us for custom colors and finishes
Why upgrade your stock pegs with Flo Motorsports Harley Davidson Pegs?
If you would like to enhance the look and comfort of your bike, using FLO Harley Davidson foot pegs is one of the easiest things you can do. Choosing the right Harley foot pegs will ensure that your comfort is guaranteed with a better grip on your bike. There are lots of pegs designed for HD bikes; however, some are more functional than others. Out of the many available today, Flo Motorsports MX Style Pegs are some of the best Harley foot pegs you can buy.
Designed with pitch adjustment hardware, Flo Motorsports motocross style Harley Davidson footpegs are customizable to the exact preference of the rider; thus, they are perfectly suitable for everybody. Their stainless steel hardware ensures that these Harley Davidson foot pegs are not just going to function as you want, but also improve the look of your bike. Comfortable, awesome, beautiful, and functional are the right words to use in describing these MX style Harley pegs.
Whatever HD footpegs you decide to use for your Harley, you must be certain of their durability and functionality. One of the most important ways to know about the durability of a foot peg is by considering the quality of its material. Harley pegs with high-quality materials are going last you much longer.
HOW TO REPLACE A HARLEY FOOT PEG
Below are the steps to follow when replacing Harley foot pegs:
- First, you need to remove the snap ring. The snap ring pliers come in handy at this stage as it allows you to remove the snap ring easily without causing any form of damage to the ring. It is important to be careful when removing the snap ring.
- Next, remove the pivot pin and carefully pull out the plug from its place. Meanwhile, don’t misplace the spring clip as you are going to make use of it later when replacing your Harley Davidson foot pegs.
- Next, reinstall the peg. Start the reinstallation by fixing the flat part towards the rear end of the space. Do not forget to insert your spring washer as you install the peg properly.
- Now reinstall the pivot pin that you have kept aside. Push it in properly and with care and ensure that it fits in firmly.
- With the aid of the snap ring pliers, carefully reinstall your snap ring. To prevent damage to the snap ring, start with one side and fix it properly before proceeding to the other side. You have successfully replaced the foot pegs!
As any Harley Davidson owner will know, the quality of the accessories and utilities on your bike is very important. Getting that correct blend allows for you to get all the help that you need to really change and transform the way that your HD bike operates. This makes it difficult in making the right choice, especially when it comes to Harley foot pegs and shifter pegs!
FLO motorsports offers a fine selection of HD pegs for you to pick from, with many forms of Harley Davidson shifter and foot peg options open to you. Made from the finest materials and designs specifically for use with Harley Davidson bikes, they make the frustrating buying process much simpler than ever before.
All of FLO’s HD parts are made from the safest materials and secured with the most reliable form of construction. With the best stainless steel hardware utilized in the building process, they ensure that you get a high quality product that is in line with what you have been looking for.
Easy to adjust and improve upon, FLO Motorsports Harley pegs make it easy for you to really improve the quality of your Harley riding experience without paying a high price. Getting a comfortable controllable riding experience is vital, and it’s a major part of why we love what we do so much. Now, riders should find it much easier to get that 100% secure driving position that they know, want and need when out and about on the road.
So, do yourself a favor and pick up some high quality Harley Davidson foot pegs that fit your own needs. Never settle for anything less than your 100% personal preference!