- Performance full travel hydraulic roller lifters
- Optimize oil flow to the top end – valves, Valve springs, rocker arms, rocker shafts & valve guides
- Cooler oil and cylinder head temperatures and reduced wear
- Extends life of top end valve gear
- CNC machined and precision ground
- Drop in replacement for stock lifters
- Dyno developed and track tested
- Recommended for use with a high volume oil pump
- Made in the U.S.A.
FEULING® RACE SERIES® solid lifters utilize a std. height pushrod seat and feature metered oiling
*MEASURE YOUR LIFTER TO LIFTER BORE CLEARANCE
FEULING® RECOMMENDS A SIDE CLEARANCE OF 0.001” – 0.0015” FOR OPTIUM LIFTER PERFORMANCE
NOTE: THE LARGER THE SIDE CLEARANCE THE LOWER THE OIL PRESSURE IN THE LIFTER BORE
NOTE: Some of FEULING’s products: namely Camshafts, Valve-springs and High Flow Fuel Injectors ARE NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES. The following disclaimer is associated with these FEULING products.
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES