Imzz Elite Signature Saddlemen Step Up Seat For Harley Touring Models
Fits: 2008-2020 FLHR, FLHT, FLHX & FLTR (Touring Models) – Excludes Trikes
- Saddlemen has collaborated with top freestyle performers to create the T-sport inspired step-up diamond stitch (LS) or tuck-n’-roll (TR) seats
- LS seats infuse old-school lattice stitch retro styling with a modern twist
- TR seats feature true tuck-n’-roll styling
- High lumbar keeps the rider locked into the seat
- Feature Saddlemen’s Ultra-Foam which is formulated to provide a perfect balance of rigidity and user compliance with integrated GelCore™ technology
- Black or brown whisper-grain SaddleHyde™ cover
- Installs easily with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions included
- Gel-Core interior and Ultra-Foam creates a foam that is a perfect balance of rigidity and user compliance
- Ultra-Foam unique molding process creates an element-resistant process that seals the foam from water
- The Co-molded Gel-Core is the largest comfort advancement in seating since the creation of suspension
- Saddlemen brings the industries first true Tuck & Roll production motorcycle seat that shows no seams
- 26.75″ length, 11″ rider width, 12.5″ rider length, 6.5″ passenger width, 12″ passenger length, 6.5″ rise
- Designed and made in the USA
- Our Signature Warbird Logo
If you are looking for the ultimate performance upgrade, look no further. With just the turn of a screw, you get a hi-tech seat that fits you, your motorcycle, and your style.
We understand the options are endless when it comes to customizing your seat. We don’t have all customization options available to choose from the drop downs, so if there is something in particular you are looking for to add to your seat, please write it in the notes section at checkout. This could include a different stitching color, different color for logos, diamond stitching on the passenger area, a smooth seat with no stitching, gripper details etc…
**Please allow 20-25 business days build time before shipping. Seats are custom built by hand to your exact specifications.
***There are no cancellations or returns on custom order seats. When you order a seat, its handmade specifically for you from scratch.
Shock and Vibration are the real world forces acting on your body that cause rider discomfort and fatigue. Take a moment and think about your last ride and ask yourself – Are rough roads and constant vibration cheating me out of the ride I deserve? If the answer is yes, you owe it to yourself to read on and learn more about what Gel-Core Technology can do for you.
Newton’s third law of motion states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Understanding the forces acting on your body while riding is critical to understanding why homogenous polyurethane foam seats developed in the late 1940’s and probably on your motorcycle right now are preventing the extended ride times you desire. Saddlemen uses science to change everything by offering the Step-Up line of seats featuring our unique manufacturing process known as Gel-Core Technology.
Gel-Core is engineered to dampen, divert, and deflect energy through a mechanical process resulting in a smooth, therapeutic ride. Our technique combines a specifically formulated viscoelastic polymer also known as SaddleGEL with the latest in co-molding comfort technology to reduce engine vibration transmitted to your body by up to 50%, and reduce direct impact forces by up to 92%.
Saddlemen invented Gel-Core Technology and today we are widely recognized as the industry leader, selling more gel seats than any other seat manufacturer. However when it comes to the benefits of gel don’t take our word for it – Follow the links below to learn about some of the exciting places you can find similar gel polymers.
NASA uses gel to protect sensitive camera equipment on the Space Shuttle Discovery as it pierces the Earth’s atmosphere at 17,000 mph. NASA also uses gel to keep the International Space Station in orbit, gel is currently used in the medical industry for Wheelchairs and Hospital beds to promote blood flow, and see how a major league baseball mitt manufacturer utilizes this cutting edge material to dampen the impact of a 100mph fast ball.
Every Saddlemen Step-Up seat is engineered with Gel-Core Technology to provide dynamic support for the rider and fit differently proportioned bodies.
Example of Gel-Core Pressure Test
Example of Foam Pressure Test